In the fact sheet “Questions and Answers on Medicare and Health Reform,” find out answers to common questions about Medicare and health reform, including:
Questions and Answers on Medicare and Health Reform
- I worked hard my whole life and I’m just getting by now. Why should I pay more for my Medicare to cover the uninsured?
- Is there anything good for Medicare in this law? What’s in it for me?
- Ten years to close the doughnut hole? I don’t think I’ll still be around. I need help now.
- Will I still be able to see my doctor? She said there was a Medicare pay cut coming.
- How does all this get paid for? I’m worried about putting a burden on my grandkids.
- It all sounds a little too perfect. Is there anything you don’t like about health reform?