Welcome to the Medicare Rights Center
Since 1989, we’ve been helping people with Medicare understand their rights and benefits, navigate the Medicare system and secure the quality health care they deserve. We’re the largest and most reliable independent source of Medicare information and assistance in the United States.
The Medicare Rights Center is committed to:
- 1. Offering kind, unbiased health insurance counseling to those who need it most.
- 2. Serving as an independent counselor, educator, and advocate.
- 3. Providing expert, accessible information on Medicare, Medicaid, and related topics to communities nationwide.
- 4. Fostering diverse partnerships and points of view.
- 5. Finding lasting solutions to systemic problems that prevent people from accessing needed health coverage and care.
What do others think about us?
“Thank you so much for responding to my letter. And in one paragraph you answered every question that neither my pharmacist nor doctor could tell me… I have about two major surgeries left and then hopefully can get back into some semblance of my former life….when that happens… I will remember all the help I have received from the Medicare Rights Center.”
“This is such a huge relief!! Thank you for your help. I felt they were wrong from the beginning… but the longer it took to get an answer, the more concerned I became. But it was worth the wait! Thank you again!”