FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 22, 2019
Medicare Rights Center Refreshes Online Curriculum for Professionals
—Learning Medicare has never been easier with MI Pro—
New York, NY—The Medicare Rights Center released a complete refresh of the Medicare Interactive Pro (MI Pro) online curriculum. This in-depth learning tool is designed to empower any professional to better help their clients, patients, employees, retirees, and others navigate a multitude of Medicare questions.
All-new course features include a:
- Responsive design that allows learners to study on tablets and smartphones
- Faster and more fluid course experience
- Larger menu, so navigating courses is much easier
- Modern design, making the information is easier to grasp
Building on Medicare Rights’ 30 years of health care counseling and educational expertise, the MI Pro Core Curriculum includes 17 interactive courses split into four course levels. MI Pro is structured so that each level builds on the information learned in previous levels. Among the topics included are: “Medicare Basics,” “Medicare Appeals and Penalties,” and “Medicare and Other Insurance and Assistance Programs.”
“With 10,000 baby boomers in America turning 65 every day, the need for more professionals to become Medicare knowledge is critical,” said Fred Riccardi, president of the Medicare Rights Center, the nation’s largest and most reliable independent source of Medicare information and assistance. “Professionals from diverse fields – including human resources, financial advising, health care, and social work – can rely on MI Pro to educate themselves, train their colleagues, and help their clients navigate the many nuances of Medicare.”
MI Pro subscribers continue to have access to the following features:
- Interactive activities and “Fast Five” quizzes
- Automatic course bookmarking so learners can continue where they left off
- A library of printable supplementary tools and fliers
- Final review tests at the end of every course –pass the course with a grade of 80% or higher and download a certificate of completion on your MI Pro profile
- Educational content vetted by a team of Medicare Rights Center experts
- Closed captioning
MI Pro is available today. To learn more, please visit www.medicareinteractive.org/pro.
Press Contact: Mitchell Clark – firstname.lastname@example.org
– end –
Medicare Rights Center is a national, nonprofit consumer service organization that works to ensure access to affordable health care for older adults and people with disabilities through counseling and advocacy, educational programs, and public policy initiatives.
Available only through the Medicare Rights Center, Medicare Interactive (MI) is a free and independent online reference tool that provides easy-to-understand answers to questions posed by people with Medicare, their families and caregivers, and the professionals serving them. Find your Medicare answers at www.medicareinteractive.org.
266 West 37th Street, 3rd Floor ∙ New York, New York 10018
1444 I Street NW, Suite 1105 ∙ Washington, DC 20005 ∙ www.medicarerights.org