- Assist callers across the country who need help with their Medicare questions
- Track calls and trends for use in our policy efforts
- Screen callers for programs that help people afford their Medicare costs.
- Compassion, empathy and patience
- Desire to learn new things and problem solve
- Comfort with basic computer research and data entry
- Medicare knowledge is not required, we provide extensive training
- Five hours per week during normal business hours
- Six-month minimum commitment
- Attend comprehensive trainings on Medicare
- Monday through Friday
- Shifts are from 10am-3pm
- We are flexible and may be able to accommodate your schedule.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please register to receive more information on currently available volunteer opportunities. You'll learn more about the Medicare Rights Center, how volunteers contribute to our mission, and meet staff and other volunteers.