Administrative volunteers perform tasks such as filing, copying, entering data and generally ensuring that Medicare Rights is able to carry out its mission in New York and across the nation.
Our administrative volunteers work with various departments across the organization.
- Comfort with data entry;
- Ability to work independently;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Willingness to learn and grow;
- Medicare experience is NOT required. We will train you!
- Two hours per week;
- Three-month commitment;
- Optional: attend a comprehensive training on Medicare.
Schedule—Choose a shift that works for you
- Monday through Friday
- We have morning and afternoon shifts
Supports—We support you every step of the way!
- Staff are always available to help. You are NEVER alone.
- Work closely with staff from various departments, including Client Services, Development and Communications.
If you are interested in becoming an administrative volunteer, please register for our Open House. You’ll learn more about the Medicare Rights Center, how volunteers contribute to our mission, and meet staff and other volunteers. No commitment is required prior to registration.