Medicare Rights University
MRU is structured as a four-level Core Curriculum, with four to five video-based courses in each level. A Special Topics portion of the resource addresses subjects not covered in the Core Curriculum. Each MRU course contains Medicare Rights’ clear and expert content and comes complete with quizzes, case examples, and downloadable materials to test your knowledge and enable you to effectively educate your colleagues and clients.
Why choose MRU?
- Train your staff without having to devote time to developing new content.
- Stay up-to-date on the changing Medicare program.
- Gain access to exclusive materials developed by an expert consumer service nonprofit organization.
- Learn online, anytime, and review key concepts as needed.
How much does it cost?
- One-time payment of $50 for each course purchased
- One-time payment of $200 for each level purchased
Full Core Curriculum
- One-time payment of $750 for the full Core Curriculum