FREE Webinar for Professionals:
How Medicare Works with Marketplace Insurance
In this online information session, you will learn about the differences between Medicare and the Marketplaces, and the effects enrollment into the Marketplaces has on people with Medicare.
The information presented will be invaluable for health care professionals and advocates who serve people with Medicare.
This two-hour webinar will cover:
- An overview of the Marketplaces
- How the Marketplaces differ from Medicare
- Useful case examples illustrating how the Marketplaces affect people with Medicare
- Medicare and the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
- Making decisions about Medicare drug coverage for SHOP enrollees
Date: Tuesday, March 25
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Space for this special session is limited, so please be sure to join the live event a few minutes before 2:00 Eastern. If you join late or are otherwise unable to access the live session, we will send you a link to the recording which you can access for two weeks after the live webinar. So even if you are unable to make it the day of, go ahead and register to view the session later.
You will receive your own unique link the day before this training, which will enable you to join the live web event.
The registration has ended.